Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Where in the DPRK?

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Where in the DPRK?


I have noticed some blogs have caption contests and "name this hardware thingee" events to encourage interaction with the readers. Well, I know half of my readers are yankee air pirates and sneaky capitalist spies, so I will use some of your own film against you. Name the landmark at the right and win your choice of a bronze statue in your likeness to be erected in the Chongjin City Square, five grams of premium methamphetimines, or two kilos of songi mushrooms.

I make no claims as to the north-south orientation of this picture.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if you ask me, and plenty of folks do now and again, that there photographic representation of a black and white aerial view of some unspecified location is not necessarily on the bando of Ghorlear*. (i.e. just because it is on the blog don’t necessarily dictate that it has to be in pook gook, nor in nam nome nara) Therefore I postulate that this is a trick and that there photograph is most likely right here in Chesterfield County. In fact when I commence to study it real good, I think I can make out Miller Farm Lane, and Rickland’s Junction, which is out the other side of Stillwell. Therefore my guess is that this here photo is of Chesterfield County. Do I win?

*I used the nam nome nara Ministry of Education’s new Romanization system to write out the name of the country formerly known as “Korea” I am under the impression that the new Ministry of Education Romanization system is much less offensive than the imperialistic McCune-Reischauer System which was foisted on the people of the bando by the yellow dog running capitalist bourgeoisie pseudo-intellectual special class stooges.

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the Yodok Children's Summer Camp of Fun and Juche?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home