Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Where in the DPRK?

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Where in the DPRK?


I have noticed some blogs have caption contests and "name this hardware thingee" events to encourage interaction with the readers. Well, I know half of my readers are yankee air pirates and sneaky capitalist spies, so I will use some of your own film against you. Name the landmark at the right and win your choice of a bronze statue in your likeness to be erected in the Chongjin City Square, five grams of premium methamphetimines, or two kilos of songi mushrooms.

I make no claims as to the north-south orientation of this picture.

4 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Gar said...

Hey Wonery Guy, that be the Imjin River.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger David Charginghawk said...

Waaaaaaaiiiiit, what about the ashtray made out of the hollowed out NK infant's skull, and the two packs of Dunhill cigarettes?

Ah, cheated again.

Take that, Beloved Leader!!!

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous cletus j. "bubba" huckabee jr. said...

Now if you ask me, and plenty of folks do now and again, that there photographic representation of a black and white aerial view of some unspecified location is not necessarily on the bando of Ghorlear*. (i.e. just because it is on the blog don’t necessarily dictate that it has to be in pook gook, nor in nam nome nara) Therefore I postulate that this is a trick and that there photograph is most likely right here in Chesterfield County. In fact when I commence to study it real good, I think I can make out Miller Farm Lane, and Rickland’s Junction, which is out the other side of Stillwell. Therefore my guess is that this here photo is of Chesterfield County. Do I win?

*I used the nam nome nara Ministry of Education’s new Romanization system to write out the name of the country formerly known as “Korea” I am under the impression that the new Ministry of Education Romanization system is much less offensive than the imperialistic McCune-Reischauer System which was foisted on the people of the bando by the yellow dog running capitalist bourgeoisie pseudo-intellectual special class stooges.

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Rob said...

Is that the Yodok Children's Summer Camp of Fun and Juche?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home