Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Regime Change in DPRK

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Regime Change in DPRK

Image Hosted by  ImageShack.us

Regime change? What's all this talk about regime change?
I hereby announce regime change in Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea!

Koizumi, you change with me. Bush, you change with Chirac. Blair, you change with Fox. Zapatero, you go to Denmark and change sex, you girlie man. Hahaha, I kill me sometimes.

Hey! The Poliburo noticed me! As they should.

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eraserhead! Who does your hair?

I mean, seriously. Look at it.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Beloved Leader said...

Ask the Jap, moron. I'm just a gigolo, anywhere I go, life goes on without me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home