Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Access to the Masses

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Access to the Masses

It's been over a week since I've been doing this, and no comments! This is supposed to be a dialogue, not a monologue! I see you people come by my blog and stare, but just shuffle off without a polite salutation to the Beloved Leader. I am making an effort to be approachable! Am I going to have to have one of you shot as an example? I don't understand you at all.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger BillyBudd said...

So Soory you come down with "Russian Cold" hope you feel better real soon. Are you Ronery? Call 1-900-NAKED-MADEILENE

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Beloved Leader said...

There! That's better! You may kiss my ring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home