Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Yasser!

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Yasser!


You were like a beloved uncle to me. My dear departed father, Party Leader, President, and Glorious Sun to the Democratic Peoples Republic spoke fondly of you as a Hero to the Oppressed. I've ordered a Period of Mourning for you here in my country; it's not like the peasantry has the energy to do much else, but it's good for them to show respect for one who would send out the poor and ignorant, strapped with explosives, into the ranks of one's enemies.

I'm glad you are at Peace now. You seemed so harried during your visit. I was distressed that my Pleasure/Entertainment Troupes couldn't calm your troubled visage...they've been so good for me, but perhaps your Muslim ways wouldn't let you appreciate my hospitality to the fullest. Still, you gave me a gentle, lingering embrace before you left, so I know you appreciated the gesture, at least. So long, old friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home