Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Maekju?

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Maekju?

They are either out of bottles or that was a damned long bus trip with no facilities!

Ha! That was a joke.

Beer is the beverage of farmers. I never touch the stuff, but Marshal Hong is a connoisseur of the frothy barley pop. Blindfolded he can discern Chongdo from Kirin, Najin Lite from Kumgang Draft. What a useless talent.

The Axis powers threaten to strangle my cognac pipeline with their sanctions. I laugh as I behold my strategic reserves; my liver will give out before my liquor cabinet does! I just have to cut off my drinking companions. They can drink beer.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be more Revolutionarily acceptable were the bags made out of those ubiquitous blue plastic sheets.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

MMMMMMMmmmmmm!!!
Tsingtao!

De-fuckin'-licious...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home