Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Are My Comments Broken?

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Are My Comments Broken?


Oh! I bet it is that you are all afraid of getting SWIFTed by the Bush spy bureau! I can see how that would prevent you from saying "Hey, Beloved Leader, great post! Your photoshop cadre should be decorated!" Actually, that used to happen, until I found out it was my photoshoppers themselves doing it. State Security found the sockpuppets out; I had them reassigned to the information ministry (with great cut in pay and perks), where they now languish digitally adding cars and people to the Pyongyang photos we publish.

Peace, Out, Comrades!

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2345058

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger KnightofGoodMrIronMan said...

Sweeeeeeet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home