Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Hans Bricks, You Magnificent Bastard!

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hans Bricks, You Magnificent Bastard!

I led your Brog!

Heh. I do not really talk that way, but I knew that would amuse you. Hans has been blogging up a storm about me and he has a nice turn of phrase:

Nonhumanitarian aid?

We are clearly bargaining with things that mean absolutely nothing to Kim Jung. This guy uses actual live people as bargaining chips. He plays craps with human skulls. He’s got one chip that has a picture of the entire U.S. west coast etched on it. And we’re threatening to cut off North Korea’s supply of toilet paper and fingernail clippers?

Just don’t get it.


He is starting to piss me off by calling me Kim Jung, but at least he links my blog.

I will add him to my blogroll.

4 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the interest of opening up channels for constructive dialogue, I have instructed my boy deputy to discontinue our nasty letter campaign, and add you to the blog roll.

We will overlook the shark tank accident as well.. I lost an arm. But I don't see how that should prevent us from being friendly.

Hans

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Beloved Leader said...

Just doing my part to support arms reduction, Hans.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaa! you guys are hilarious. Arms control!

Looks like Hans has reciprocated

it was just a matter of time before you two found each other.

Dimpleganger

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger KJ said...

I loved that scene with Hans and Beloved Leader in that Team America movie. You should both have been nominated for academy awards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home