Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Korean Word of the Week 05.06.01

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Korean Word of the Week 05.06.01

Again, I am the number 1 Google result for "Korean Word For XXXX" and again, the searcher did not use quotes. The word this time is "cute." I hope he comes back so he can benefit from my wisdom.

Gwiyopda - To be cute. It is also homophone for "to have no ears." Now there is a well-planned language. I do not care for women with prominent ears. It is not like I need a handhold or anything...that is what pigtails are for.



Now take this woman, Kaori Ohara (no, she is not Irish), I cannot say she is gwiyopda because she is a) a grown woman -- it is awkward to call them "cute" and 2) she has ears that stick out like the doors on my Mercedes-Benz. Goodness, is she a grown woman, or spank me and call me Chun Du-hwan. And would Buddha be envious of those ears? I do not know; I do not believe in him...I am a Communist, dammit!

Now, the lovely Senna Matsuda (below) is gwiyopda is every way. She has got the pink undies, bubble gum, and "jail-bait" teddy bear going for her in the cute department, plus her ears are shyly tucked away under her hair.



But after all is done and said, she is merely a Jap capitalist whore pleasing to the eye. There is a girls middle school visiting the Palace on a field trip today. The Beloved Leader will get some "cute" stuff or I am not the Sun of the Korean Workers' Party.

Submitted to the Carnival of Comedy.

3 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Pile OnĀ® said...

Oh my God they are so huge....disgusting....bad gravity bad.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"no, she is not Irish"

Hehe, that cracked me up.

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you tempted to stick your head inbetween them and shake?

It's like roadkill, you tell us you don't like it and that you don't want to look at it, but we all know you do and that you type with one hand as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home