Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Annyong, Bitches!

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Annyong, Bitches!

What? You thought I was dead?

Oh, come now. It will more than a few grams of rat poison to take down the Beloved Leader! Thank O Jin-u's ghost that they could not get their mitts on some of that radioactive stuff from the Russians! I have maintained a low profile mainly to give my rash time to clear up. No, Clearasil did not work.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger comrade_tovarich said...

Dear Dear Leader,

I'm glad to see you have also been in NYC, on XP hill, and present for the testing jet-powered storks.

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh...

I see bush.

Marcus

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous fml eyes said...

Very important information provide by this article... Really glad to read this article.!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home