Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: So Funny, Reuters

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

So Funny, Reuters

I forget to laugh.

This moron Basler is ripping off out of my blog archives and probably gets paid for it.

Does not this clown know nervous laughter when he sees? Some days when I am bored, I string together a monologue off-the-cuff with some random subjects like wicker baskets, years-end production quota, pig manure, and political cadre. The most coherent of these get written up as "On-the-Spot Guidance," while the others are attributed to "Beloved Leader's Humor."



See they all have pen and paper?

When the Guidance is as convoluted as if Dennis Miller were writing for The Family Guy, I tend to crack up myself, and let the boys in on the joke.

Dennis Miller and Family Guy are American popular culture icons I have a research team explain to me.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... I certainly had no idea the Beloved Leader reads my blog. Maybe we could exchange links.

Bob Basler

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to make sure Beloved Leader saw my latest post:
http://blogs.reuters.com/oddly-enough/2008/08/12/picking-up-chicks-in-the-axis-of-evil/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home