Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: I Got It

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Monday, May 21, 2007

I Got It

We are trying out a new blog/graphics cadre, this time a pair from Bratislava who left behind some entanglements in their home country. A caption contest by one of my blogrollees will be a good start.

He suggested the imperial imperialist should have been deployed and all members of his unit issued nametapes with the names "Wales." Almost clever. Why issue nametapes at all? I do not. They are all roughly the same size and have only four or five different family names among them. So when the laundry functionary returns with uniforms, you take what you are issued.

I hope the prince is not allergic to vinalon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home