Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Puppet Fight!

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Puppet Fight!

Here, read this...I will wait.









Now look at this. On this day in 1961, tanks led by the murderous puppet-General Pak Chung-hui rolled through the streets of Puppet Town Seoul and launched a coup d'etat against the less-organized Puppets. You would think this would be momentous enough to get a damned line in Wikipedia, no?

I mean my holes-in-one on the golf course are routine enough, but military juntas crushing thousands of our brothers in the South beneath their tanks -- that does not quite happen daily. Well, now the Americans do it.

For all its faults, Wikipedia fills my nights with interesting reading. I must get my scholars working on a real Norkipedia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home