Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Papa So

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Papa So


I have been busier than one-armed man doing manual labor requiring two hands.

What do you think? Close the reactor? Sell the bombs? Hire a new photoshop artist? Some writers would be nice, but those cost. Sure I could enlist some north Koreans to write blogs for me, but you know the kind of excremental prose they produce.

T-Shirts and T-Shirt models! That is what I need! You westerners with your wearing underwear in public fixation. My Father's face should be more widely displayed than that Argentine Gueverra.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger point5asian said...

Your father never looked so good....or happy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home