Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Hello, Comrades

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hello, Comrades

Last month, my blog cadre was contacted by a major American propaganda organ wanting to publish a feature on my little window to the internet. I am not supposed to say which one. Suffice it to say, my photoshop cadre defected to the west via Japan with $US visions in their eyes, but the long arm of the state security bureau wrung their ungrateful, scrawny necks before they saw one copper penny. I believe this action pissed in the propaganda functionary's corn flakes, since I have not seen my brief interview published anywhere. Whatever.

The five party talks. I got some good concessions to return to the table. No mention of that counterfeiting cowdung or my foreign currency-raising pharmaceutical exports. The Chinese tipped in a case of Hennessey and two indentured Indonesian masseuses. V. Putin even offered to upgrade my Blogger account free of charge. What a guy.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beloved leader it is unfortunate the capalistic propaganda machine so missunderstands you. they do not realize that at times you enjoy a quarter pounder with cheese with your cognac. ps say hi to the ladies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home