Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: Drainage

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Drainage

I turn away from the blog for a few days and the things go Gwang! My Sitemeter functionary tells me that this blog got a visit spike from the big Yankee blogger Ace of Spades this week. Meh, as they say. Wake me up when a major progressive blog links me. Those people I can talk to, once I get past the skin-crawling sensation. In fact, I rolled half the Ministry of Foreign Affairs into my facsimile cigarette manufacturing business until I get someone more pliable into the White House.

Speak of the House, I have people airing my villa after some heavy rain. I have done some travel and attend to personal business with some pleasure mixed in. Might as well. Just when I get the UN fools right where I want them, those hummus-slurping lefthandedbuttwipers have to steal my thunder by getting Israel to attack them. I admire their "rope-a-dope" let-them-bomb-us-until-they-are-exhausted strategy. But this was supposed to be My Time!

Though we must regain the initiative--and the world spotlight--once again, I should enjoy the down time. I have been practicing my Barry White at the Noraebang in order to charm the boots off Minister Rice, but I keep hurting myself on the low notes. Nothing a nice massage can not fix.

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger SleepsOnGrates said...

I'm surprised you have time for all of this, being a newlywed and all. Must be some kind of special gal you've hooked up with this time to share you so generously with your much beloved people. Did that book I sent you help at all? You, know, '50 Ways to Re-educate Your Lover'?

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Beloved Leader said...

Oh. That is the personal stuff I was talking about. Sometimes you must have a special person you can trust. Failing that, you must have dear members of her family under your thumb...and pretend you trust.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger BULLSEYE said...

Not to change the subject but I want to let you know that I have changed my blog format a little. The direction I’m going towards may not suit your taste. The change is nothing too drastic, just a much higher ratio of adult related content. If you wish to delete me from your blogroll I respect your decision. At the same time if you would like me to remove your link from my blogroll please let me know by leaving a comment or by emailing me. I'm looking foward to remaining in your blogroll and keeping your link in mine.

Bullseye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home