Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: It is Getting Cold Here!

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It is Getting Cold Here!

Been very busy this weekend. I judged the Annual Mangyongdae Snow Sculpture Festival. I liked the "Chollima Pegasus of Juche" personally, but "Akira Fubuki in Nude Repose" just sang to me, especially after I learned that the team is one of the biggest contributors of foreign capital to my treasury. Yeah, I am a big fan of AF, but do you think my bozos in the Foreign Service could kidnap her for me? I can not even get them to deliver a horse's head to my idiot son without screwing it up.

But all is okay, as you capitalist dogs say. I got my anal tongue massage from Roh Mu-hyun...no not him personally. He is out and about doing my will and sent little Miss Yu to bring me Yuletide happiness. Ho, ho, ho. This Xmas thing is nice. I would initiate it here, but I look fat in red.

4 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger BillyBudd said...

Akira was over last night chillin and she says hi. Merry Christmas you cold war leftover!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Darcey said...

It is not possible for a God to look fat. Dear Beloved Leader - I would wish you to go for it.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger seaboy said...

I can totally understand you, because your country is experiencing exactly the same thing which also happened in China.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Pile OnĀ® said...

You don't have trackback, so consider yourself tracked back.

http://ebbandflowinstitute.blogspot.com/2004/12/christmas-eve-vespers-at-institute.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home