Hello!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beloved Leader: You Know You Want Some

Beloved Leader

On-the-spot whimsy and wisdom from a Benevolent Despot.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

You Know You Want Some

Ahah! This thing still works! I wondered.

Pardon my busy schedule...I have been busy "dismantling" my "nuclear programme" and blowing sunshine out my ass at that southern puppet. Here, have some phallic mushrooms, the ladies love them! Try 'em with tapioca pudding!

I wonder if I even have a Plan B any more. The Syrians have not been answering my letters. The Iranians are spazzing out and, of course, Vlad the Inhaler is too busy rattling sabers to treat with me.

I might have to start posting blogs more often now that my Hentai World Premium subscription has lapsed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home